We’re getting married on Friday 3rd May 2019 at Tylney Hall in Rotherwick Hampshire.
Invites have now been sent.
Take a look at our venue: Tylney Hall
Preferential room rates for wedding guests are available. See your invite for more information.
Have a look at some photos from other weddings held at Tylney Hall here
If you would like to stay at Tylney Hall the night of the wedding please call the reservations team on: 01256 764881 and quote our names for a preferential rate (£178)
Other nearby hotels include:
- White Hart Hotel, London Road, Hook
- Raven Hotel, Station Road, Hook
- Apollo Hotel, Aldermaston Road, Basingstoke
- Holiday Inn, Grove Road, Basingstoke
- Premier Inn, Victoria Street, Basingstoke
Your presence really is present enough and we would love to have you there to celebrate the day with us. However, if you would like to give a gift we have signed up to John Lewis’ Gift List and this will open 6 weeks before the wedding. List number: 753508.
Day Guests – Food
- A: Ham hock and chicken terrine, pea and mint puree, gherkin and radish salad and poached quail eggs
- B: Fillet of sea bass, clam risotto, watercress salad
- C: Asparagus, hollandaise, watercress and quail eggs (v)
- A: Herb crumbed cutlet of lamb, truffle ratatouille
- B: Corn fed chicken breast, sauté wild mushrooms, tarragon, café a lait sauce
- C: Butternut and goat’s cheese Pithivier, thyme mash (v)
- A: Crème patissiere and mixed berry tart, chocolate sphere, lime caramel
- B: Milk chocolate mousse, popping candy, raspberry Chantilly